My projects for the MEGA65 personal computer.
The MEGA65 is a new personal computer based on the Commodore 65, an unreleased prototype of a successor to the venerable Commodore 64. Built with love by Commodore enthusiasts, the MEGA65 is the ultimate modern platform for recreational computing in a retro style.
- Read my introduction to the MEGA65.
- Subscribe to Dan's MEGA65 Digest, a monthly email newsletter. Also available on this site, and via RSS feed.
- Read my MEGA65 Welcome Guide, a booklet for new MEGA65 owners.
An incomplete list of some of my other MEGA65 projects:
- DanSanderson.com #mega65 blog entries, including programming tutorials and the Digest.
- @mega65files Mastodon bot, a bot that announces new activity from the [MEGA65 Filehost](https://files.mega65.org/html/main.php).
- Symbols source generator for MEGA65 programmers.
- bf65, a Brainf*ck interpreter.
- 45GS02 CPU Quick Reference mousepads and posters.
Hey all! I hope you’re all having good holidays and a good time with your MEGA65.
We’ve all received a lot of email in the last week, so here’s the super-short version with two links to save some time:
- New MEGA65 45GS02 Quick Reference mousepads and posters now available! Order this week and get 25% off! Use code ZCYBERDEAL23 during checkout.
- Support my work on the MEGA65 and the Digest with Ko-fi!
Continue reading for photos and details!